Luxury Group 1Day Tour Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnel With Cycling Village
08h:00 -8:30am: Pick you up from your hotel.
- Visiting War Remnants Museum - originally opened in September 1975; it displays old military equipment and other related items from Vietnam War. Afterward, continuing seeing the
- Reunification Palace, formerly known as the Presidential Palace. The place symbolizes the end of Vietnam War when a North Vietnamese army tank went through its gates. Then taking a short stroll to see Notre Dame Cathedral and General Post Office, they are the beautiful examples of architecture from the French colonial period.
10h00am:Explore the village with bike, you check in Ben Luc village to see beautiful rice fields, dragon fruit, peanut, corn farm… You can meet the local people to learn the progress of their farming. But depend on the season, we have different farm for experiencing.
11h40am: Lunch Vietnames local food
12h40am: Departing to Cu Chi Tunnels,On the way, he will supply and explain about the overview of Cu Chi tunnels.
- Your tour guide will give you an overview introduction of Cu Chi and its legendary history.
- A documentary film about the tunnels tell you how about the tunnels histories and how fierce the war did happen in the area. You will be guided to the tunnels system including the weapon factory, hospitals, kitchens and crawl under the tunnels.
- After that you'll have the chance to try delicious manioc which is the main food for guerillas in Cu Chi during the war.
- Leave Cu Chi tunnels and arrive back to Ho Chi Minh City.
15h40: we drive back Ho Chi Minh city and end your trip at your hotel around 17:00.
Private transport HCMC - Ben Luc Mekong Delta - Cuchi - HCMC
Small bottle of mineral
Enjoy a lunch great dishes
All entrance fees, tax